Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Week 6: Panoramics

2








I was trying to think of something long and first thing that came to mind was a train. This was taken in here Rexburg right off of main street. The middle and the last picture look like they are the same but I promise they're not. I just did a lot of overlapping and I didn't realize it. It was really cloudy today so I just adjusted the brightness and the contrast on it.

Long Black Train; February 17, 2010; Rexburg, ID; f/8; 10/4000; Sony DSC W7

2 comments:

  1. This is a pretty cool picture! I like the idea of doing a train! I didn't even think about how great it would look! I think you could make a minor levels edit to enhance your photo even more. Great work Leilani!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Leilani... I love the contrast with the black train and the white snow and sky. You could even crop it so the bottom line is a bit more straight and parallel with the train and tracks. I think this has potential to be a nice addition to your photobook. I also agree that Levels will help brighten up your shot too. Keep up the great work finding interesting shots. By the way, was that a sheep I saw in your apartment last week? Nice!

    ReplyDelete