Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Week 7: Borderes

5





The Color Green: February 23, 2010; Rexburg, ID; 70/10; f/2.7; DSC Sony H7
Green Todd: February 23, 2010; Rexburg, ID; 40/10; f/2.8; DSC Sony H7

On the first picture I did Burned Border but it is not as noticeable since it is a dark picture. Then on the Todd picture I did the flexible vignette. I tried it with a matching color border but didn't like it so much so I just put a white border and did a little feathering and lowered the opacity and I like this border then the other one.

5 comments:

  1. I love the one with the person...it's kinda creepy! Great job, your photos look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your burned border edit is very subtle and I like it! I like the feathering you did in your second edit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the first one, how it brings a focus to the picture that otherwise had no focal point. Good Job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. with the green and the borders it makes me think of the wizard of oz... maybe thats just me. i like them i think you did a good job of setting up a photo instead of just making squigly light lines.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The green on the person is really cool. gives a spooky effect.

    I like the border and how your shot fades out where the border is.

    ReplyDelete