Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Week 7: Night and Light

4





Outline; February 23, 2010; Rexburg, ID; 250/10; f/ 2.7/DSC -H7
Face: February 23, 2010; Rexburg, ID; 7/10; f/2.7; DSC-H7

My roommate's brother volunteer to help me out and we had a blast doing this assignment. At first it was difficult to get the right setting and to know how to set the settings and what not but eventually after a lot of practice shots were able to some neat shots. I wish on the first shot I was able to get the whole outline but for some reason it wouldn't capture by the legs. But this was a project that was fun doing and I would do it again.

4 comments:

  1. Great ideas! There so different from the other's I've seen. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome shots! What light did you use to outline his body? It looks like a green glow stick, but I can't tell.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bottom one looks so cool. I want to try it. It makes him look like this green ghost.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is such a good idea. i like the aura it puts out and just enough detail way good. the upper photo i think with a little more light would be awesome.

    ReplyDelete